maandag 13 oktober 2008

Questionaire

I was passed this questionaire by Sabre.

1.How long have you been using PSP?

2.How did you get into making tags, scrapkits?
3.Who is your favorite artist?
4.Who is your favorite scrap designer?
5.Which 3 blogs do you visit every day?

1. About 9 years or so, I used psp7, psp8, psp9, I use nou PSPX

2. Well, I had a club by clubs van het net, and I learned a lot!!
above all Frames, nuts!!
I thought I can more than this and taught myself to make tubes!
and more things.

3.I admire many artists, Garv, DeanYeagle, GennadiyKoufay,
Ben Krefta, Brita Seifert, Elias Chatzoudis, Greg Horn,
Ignatieva Anna, Mark Wasyl, Starweaver, Einion Rees,
Actually, there are too many to list.

4. Lisa at Sophisticated Scraps,Laura at Cinnamon scraps and Kittz at KittzKreationz. I like many scrap artists!!

5. Almost every day!Cinnamon scraps, bluedream designs, Kittz Kreationz

I'm passing it on to:I do not know? Almost everyone have it!

Geen opmerkingen: